DVD5 is single layered and DVD9 is double layered, the storage capacities of the two are very different: DVD-5 (Single layer) disk is often called 4.7 GB Media while DVD9 (Double layer) 8.5 GB Media.
When you receive this message, what you actually want is to burn to DVD5 disc, you can try:
1. Change the Output to DVD5 in Advanced Settings window by clicking on the wrench button to bring up the box.
2. Be sure that you set "Writable media (DVD-5) size" a good one for most of the blank media, and we would recommend to set 4300MB, the default one for DVD5 burning for most of the cases, you can check in Common Settings > Drives > DVD Write panel.
3. If you have done the above two, but still get the same message, please submit the problem along with your DVDFab log files to the support team for help.
There are four modes for subtitle output in Ripper, you can switch the modes to the one you need in Advanced Settings window. However not all profiles have all the four subtitle mode options available.
1> "Remux into file": with this mode, you can disable or enable subtitle when playback the output file;
2> "Direct render to video": subtitles cannot be disable as they are embedded into the video (you can only choose one subtitle stream for the conversion process);
3> "Extract to idx/sub file": you can disable or enable subtitle during playback, however some players don't support this kind of subtitle files;
4> "Extract to SRT file": only available in MP4 and MKV profile now. You can enable and disable subtitle when playback.
This "failed to create directory" failure is normally caused by insufficient hard drive space or lack of folder permissions. And there are the options to try and solve this error:
1. Run DVDFab 11 as administrator;
2. Change the Save To target from default drive C: to other drives like drive D:;
3. In DVDFab "Common Settings > General > General" panel change the Temporary Directory to other drive if you are doing Copy.
If you purchased "Extended Download Service", you can download old versions of DVDFab.
Extended Download Service ensures you be able to download (at Member Center > Extended Download Service) the standalone offline installer of nearly each and every history official release, whether minor or major version, anytime later just in case you need to reinstall a particular version of the DVDFab software you've purchased. If you don't choose this service, you can still re-download that specific version when you purchase, but only for a limited period of time until a new version comes out. With only $9.9, that limitation will be lifted for good, you can redownload any official release anytime you want.
Yes, DVDFab 11 supports to extract the subtitles of DVDs/Blu-rays/4K Ultra HD Blu-rays using the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology and then output them as standalone SRT subtitle files in the Ripper modules (Advanced Settings > Subtitle Mode).
The offline installer of DVDFab 11 is available on the download page too, please scroll down the page a bit to check it out: https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
There are two ways to deauthorize DVDFab from a certain computer.
1. You can deauthorize DVDFab through DVDFab Member Center at https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm. Use Member Center > License Authorizations > Deauthorize All to proceed, this button can be used once a year.
2. In DVDFab program, click on the Menu button on the right top corner, find Deauthorize button to do it. For more detail about deauthorize, please refer to: https://www.dvdfab.cn/how_to_register.htm
And if you cannot accomplish either of the above, you can contact our support staff for help.
You can download the latest version of DVDFab 11 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm and install it manually to get update.
When new version is available, you will get notification upon DVDFab 11 starts up , and you can choose to update it online.
You can download manual for DVDFab 11 here: https://www.dvdfab.cn/manual?trackID=navemenuL
Sure, you can uninstall DVDFab 10 if you don't want to keep both versions. DVDFab 11 keeps all the features that are available in DVDFab 10, no need to keep both.
Time-Limited Storewide 20% OFF
Copy & Paste Coupon Code:
When Checking out.
Note that this coupon is only valid till:
Sep 23, 2019
DVDFab DVD Copy
Copy DVDs to blank discs, ISO files or folders, with up to 6 copy modes.
Hot TopicsVideo downloader YouTube video downloader YouTube MP3 converter Copy and burn DVD Music downloader How to rip blu ray Free youtube to mp3 Burn blu ray YouTube to MP4 mp4 to mp3 mkv to avi flv to mp4 edit video download music from youtube free video converter uhd vs hdr mov to mp4 mkv to dvd play dvd on xbox one uhd to blu-ray burn blu-ray mac video to mp4 play blu-ray on xbox one dvd to digital 4k blu-ray player vhs to dvd youtube to mp4 iso to dvd blu-ray to mkv blu-ray to mp4 mp4 to wav uhd copy uhd to video 4k video player uhd burner youtube to mp3 rip dvd burn dvd mkv player copy dvd dvd ripper blu-ray copy software rip blu-ray blu-ray to dvd dvd to blu-ray dvd maker blu-ray burner remove drm remove Cinavia protection